Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 2010 Update

So yeah, i never got any better at writing a blog, and I probably won't. But at least I am trying.

So I am back up to 210lbs. I am pretty dissapointed in myself. Not in the fact that I got up to 210, but that I wasn't working out or eatting healthy. Stress this year hasn't helped.

So my 2010. It has been a tough one. A lot of changes happened in my life. First and foremost I realized that I am up for more than what I usually plan.

February 14th, 2010 I started dating Michael. Yes Michael, not michelle or some other pronunciation. He and I are coming up to our 1 year anniversary and there has been a lot of ups, with some pretty low downs. But its understandable as this is my first relationship of this "caliber". Unfortunately, not everyone is as accepting as I thought and, I lost a lot of friends with the change. But in the meantime I realized that my family was way more accepting than planned. No punches were thrown, or evil glares. tadaa.

Secondly, I am still trying to get my reno's done on the house. I need to sell the place this year. Fingers crossed, and maybe some divine intervention and that will happen.

Now back to fitness, or lack there of. I let the stress of the year get to me. Instead of me pushing back, and working out to release some of the stress relieving hormones, I slipped, stayed off the wagon and couldn't get back on.

I started working out at Body Basics in downtown Red Deer. Nice gym, very open. MY BODY KILLED after a 3 day stint in full blown, Matt can handle anything type workouts. Left my chest, arms, legs achy for 4 days. I am going back to the gym tomorrow and then a staff meeting at night.

So I am planning to post regularly now. Thanks for the quick update. I will post my stats tomorrow too. And keep all of you guys on my back. if you can at all. Text, email, FB, yell at me to keep going.

Thanks Guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment