Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gotta Push it

So, so far the week hasn't went precisely to plan. Did back and biceps Sunday, Cardio on Monday, and Cardio and Legs on Tuesday. It may not be exactly what I wanted or as hard of a push as I wanted but a smart man said;

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Basically its better to have high goals and fall short, then to not have aspirations at all. If you don't push the limits you never know what your limits are.

Even though I haven't stuck to plan I can tell that what I have been doing is still working. Have more energy, and guess what my Gluteus OH SO Maximus is soar from those squats and Leg presses. Biceps are still soar when flexing which is awesome. The main way I can tell if I have pushed myself hard enough on an arm work out is, if I have a hard time putting deodorant on.

Still in my opinion the most important thing for weight loss is a healthy ratio. Almost everything in moderation. Especially when considering nutrition. Nutrition is more important in weight loss then exercise. I would say 80% Nutrition 20% Exercise.  There is a maximum you can work out before your body gives up, but you can shove your face with calories all day long. Speaking of which I have some Chicken Non-parmesan cooking away in the oven. Basically Breaded some chicken breasts with bread crumbs and spices and let baking in with some tomato sauce. Mmm Mmm. I can't wait for it.

So No pain, No gain. Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment