Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Down and Out

So I have bad news, then some good news, then some awesome news. Whats first. I believe in tearing the bandage off fast so bad news. I'm single for the first time in 14 months, thats over a year. WOW. Over a year. So after a little time to myself I realized it was a blessing in disguise.

That blessing was not being comfortable. I was happy in my relationship, but with that I also became complacent or comfortable with myself. Which normally is a good thing. It meant I had a partner who loved me for who I was. However because I was so comfortable I let little things slip here and there. The best way to mend a broken heart is to fix the stuff around it first. Thats what I did.

So onto the good news. Taking a look in the mirror and realizing hey, I need to get back on it. Whip myself back to what I used to be. So far I am down to 190. WOWZA. Go ME!! Still got a ways to go but I'm glad to take the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment