Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So, apparently more people are reading this than I thought because I already got a couple complaints about not writing over the holidays. Glad to hear, very glad to hear.

Topic of the month, New Years Resolutions. Honestly I hate these. Why do I have to wait for a specific day to set a goal for myself. If you want something, really want something just do it. January 1st is just like any other day. If you do have to choose a specific day why not just Monday. This gives you enough time to think about your goal, plan your route and expected outcome, and you don't have an excuse to procrastinate. The other great thing is you don't have the weight of an entire year on your back, and if you screw up one day. Who cares just jump back on and the next week resolution is ready to go.

Next Monday, I will be in California, so I am not going to make any unrealistic New Week Resolutions. Yes I am going to cheat on my eating habits but i am going to be out walking on the beach, swimming in the ocean, and enjoying a good time. My New Weeks Resolutions work good for me. I can look back and remember everything I did this week, and adjust for the next weeks resolutions. If a weeks to short and changing that much just isn't good for your routine. Then do a months resolution. Whatever works best, just don't wait, start now.

For all my friends in Canada. I want to wish you a good week of snow, and everyone a Happy New Years.

When I get back Red Deer friends, I want to book some workout times with yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment